From the micro drama i leant;
- The story needs to be planned properly and in detail, knowing who needs to be in what shots with certain props and dialogue.
- Should take more shots of the scenes so that you have coverage to back you up when it comes to editing just incase you would like to change or add things. It is better to have more than less!
- Include cross cut shots when people are using dialogue to brake away and make it less boring to watch. e.g. an extreme close up of a prop.
- Take shots from different angles and positions to see which shot goes best with the situation.
- Make sure that the story makes sense to viewers and doesn't cause confusion.